How to Create Symbols
in Adobe Animate
Adobe Certified Instructor, Mark Itskowitch demonstrates how to save your art in the Animate Library and create reusable objects called “Symbols” that really make animate a powerful program. Learn how to create symbols to reuse, and easily update your art and projects!
What you will learn?
- A symbol is a reusable object that resides in the Library (Command+L, Control+L on PC or Window>Library)
- Each animate file has its own library that holds all your assets
- A symbol on the stage, is called an Instance
- You can edit a symbol by double-clicking the symbol in the Library or double-click the instance on the stage to Edit in Place. When you update a symbol, it updates every instance in your movie
- Symbols make it easy to update and reuse your art or illustrations
Want to learn more? Join Mark in our 2 day Adobe Animate Training Classes in Los Angeles or Live Online.
Leave a Reply