Photoshop for Photographers
This class is geared for amateur and professional photographers. We will concentrate on work flow habits, indexing your images, developing and fixing them using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
Creating composites, retouching using Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and Adobe Lightroom. Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® software is essential for today's digital photography workflow.
Now you can quickly import, process, manage, and showcase your images — from one shot to an entire shoot. With Lightroom 3, you spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens.
*Live in Santa Monica or Live Online from your home or office!
Photoshop for Digital Photographers This class is geared for amateur and professional photographers looking to enhance, color correct and create numerous other adjustments, touch-ups, filters and compositions using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Basic Computer Skills on Windows or Mac
- Have knowledge of Photography
- Looking at the big picture: the first composition: Camera -Eye-Space
The Work space
Uploading files from your camera
- Adobe Bridge Workspace - set up
- Metadata and Keywords
- Flag and rejects
- Creating Collections/smart collection
- Web/Slide Show
- Files Formats: Raw, Jpeg, Photoshop, Tiff
- Working with raw vs. jpeg
- Working with Raw images from Bridge
- Working with Raw from Photoshop
- ICC Profiles for Printing devices
Working with layers & Selections
- Creating Layers, duplicating,
- Linking and grouping
- Blending Modes and Opacity
- Magic Wand, Quick Selection Tool,
- Color Range, Lasso Tool
- Using Channels, Multiple Selections,
- Understanding Channels
All About Masking
- Using Refine Edges.
- Blending Modes
- Dodge and Burn
- Gradient Panel
- Quick Selection Tool
- Working with Layer Masks
Working with Smart Objects and Smart filters
- Variation and Highlight & shadow effect
- Placing images as smart objects
- Using Mini Bridge - for Smart Objects
- Bringing in objects for Adobe Illustrator
- Colorize Black and White images
- Brightness and Contrast
- Hue and Saturation
- Understanding Curves
- Understanding Levels
- Using retouching tools
- Using Content Aware
- Puppet Warp
- Demo: 3rd Party filters
- Using Liquify
- Vanishing Point
- Creating a Panorama
- Auto Blend layers
- Auto Align Layers
- Depth of Field
- Content Aware Scaling
Painting in Photoshop
- Working with the Wacom Tablet
- Painting on Photographs using the new Bristle Brushes and Mixer Brush
- Type Magic
- Clipping Mask
- Image in a Layer Mask
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Difference between Lightroom and Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge.
- Lightroom interface.
- Library Module - indexing your workflow Module
- Develop Module - Develop your images and workflow between Photoshop and Lightroom
- Print Module
- Web Module
- Slideshow Module
We offer Adobe Certified Photoshop Training classes in Los Angeles
Austin | Dallas | Houston | Newport | Phoenix | Sacramento | San Diego | San Francisco
and many other cities throughout the country via our partner network.
We offer Group Photoshop Classes,
1-on-1 Photoshop Training, Live Online Instructor-Led Photoshop Training,
and Onsite Photoshop Training nationwide.
Adobe CS6 Training: We offer classes in all Adobe CS6 Applications